Khurram’s work is about helping individuals, teams, and organizations to reach their goals by adapting new ways of thinking. He is an experienced Agile Coach, Facilitator, and Agile Trainer. His goal is to develop a healthy, collaborative and continuously improved culture where experimentation is encouraged and crafting a high focus is appreciated.
He has more than 15 years of experience in the software industry. He has worked in Pakistan and Sweden with startups, SMEs and Enterprises, industries spanning Telecom, Software Asset Management (SAM), Data Privacy, and Financial Services – with distributed and co-located Agile teams.
He is based in Sweden and works with PayPal as an Agile Coach and Co-Founder of PASE, a platform with a mission to spread Agile awareness across Pakistan.
- Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) – Trained
- ICAgile Authorized Instructor for Agile Coaching track containing ICP-ATF and ICP-ACC courses)
- Certified Trainer “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) Practitioner Class
- Agile Trainer (CSM® and CSPO®)
- International Coach Federation (ICF) member